Information is provided on: TFWS Seats Cut Off 2012 for admission to first year of full time degree course in Engineering / Technology, Revised Cut-Off list Of TFWS Seats Of CAP Round-I.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra, Mumbai has finally published the TFWS cut off list (Revised) 2011-2012. All the students those who wants to apply to engineering colleges through Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme that is TFWS seats are hereby informed to submit his/her parent’s annual income certificate, This income certificate should state that his/her parents income is less than rupees 2.50 lakhs.
Important Features of TFWS Seats:
1) Students those who wants to apply to engineering colleges through TFWS cut off can see the following important features of TFWS seats.
2) The facility of TFWS seats is applicable and compulsory to all AICTE approved Engineering Colleges
3) TFWS seat cut off marks is not applicable for Pharmacy courses.
4) Upto 5% of seats per course is sanctioned
5) For getting eligible for TFWS seats, candidates should show parents annual income certificate of less than 2.50 lakhs from all sources.
6) The Waiver is limited to the tuition fee as approved by the Government / State Level Fee Committee. Students need to pay all the fee other than tuition fees.
7) A separate merit list and cut off for TFWS will be made by the state admission authority and all the admissions are done through merit list and TFWS Cut Off 2012.
8) A separate list of students admitted under TFWS seats scheme shall be given to colleges / institutes.
9) Candidates will not be allowed to change institution/ course.
All the candidates those who are applying to engineering colleges through TFWS scheme can check here TFWS engineering colleges wise cut offs 2012. Through this cut off marks you will get to know availability of their TWFS seats.